Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 3-Wedding Festivities

We woke up early Monday morning and made the drive back to Dublin. I went to a luncheon that Fran had so Ryan, David, and John drove into Dublin and went to the Temple Bar area. I can't tell you what happened there, but here are the pictures!

DSC00082

DSC00081



DSC00079

I went to the rehearsal to practice my song and see how the sound would be. It was horrible. I did the song twice and I had a very hard time hearing myself and hearing the music. I think it was one of the worst singing experiences I've ever had (other than forgetting the words on stage once). Don't listen to what anyone else tells you. It was bad and if they tell you differently they are either lying or tone deaf. After the rehearsal we met everyone for dinner that was hosted by the bride and groom.

DSC00099
Ryan, John, and Mike
DSC00098

DSC00096

DSC00093
Sheila, me, Ryan
DSC00092

DSC00089

DSC00087


And here is John in his underwear laying on top of me and David. That's pretty hot!!
DSC00101

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you posted that! Mom as you can tell we all slept in twin beds.