Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year's Lunch

This year we had our annual New Year's lunch 2 weeks after New Year's and had it at Fran and Allan's.  This year we had a lot of people!  Fran had a nice new stove for us to cook on.  The kids all had a blast and ran laps around the house with the dogs running behind them.  I can't even begin to tell you how loud it was!  Just imagine 4 children and 2 dogs....


The menu was hog jowls, black eyed peas, collards, mash potatoes, cream corn, and corn bread.  OMG it was so good!  We even had Heidi the Midwestern eat a little bite of the hog jowls.
IMG_0024
After lunch the kiddos settled down and watched a movie and then played with some Play-Doh.  Allan got a chance to hold baby Kaylynn.  He held her longer than I did! 
IMG_0025

IMG_0026

IMG_0041_edited-1

IMG_0031
I snapped a couple of pictures of Dino, he was kind of over it all
IMG_0039_edited-2

IMG_0037_edited-2
Begging for some treats!
IMG_0055_edited-1

IMG_0058_edited-1

IMG_0060

IMG_0052_edited-1

It was all kind of chaotic but I actually had an awesome time.  Normally loud noises put me over the edge but I think a fun time was had by all!  Until next year!

No comments: