Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We made our annual drive up to the mountains to Burt's Pumpkin Patch.  After we picked out our pumpkins David wanted to eat at the famous Pink Pig for some BBQ so we had a yummy lunch and then went to the apple barns to get some apples.  It was a fun day!

IMG_8257_edited-1

Reese striking her poses!
IMG_8262_edited-1

IMG_8266_edited-1

IMG_8271_edited-1

IMG_8274_edited-1

I tried really hard to put shoes on Rowie but she refused!!!  She loved all of the pumpkins and the mulch to pick up and eat.
IMG_8280_edited-1

Two very happy girls!
IMG_8292_edited-1

IMG_8308_edited-1

I love Ro's hair!
IMG_8339_edited-1

It seems so crazy that just a year ago Reese begged me to go on the hayride with her and I was 9 months preggo.  I remember that I couldn't even get up and David had to help me!
IMG_8375_edited-1

We had the car all packed up ready to go and Reese begged to have her picture taken in this area.  She picked up a pumpkin and posed!
IMG_8384_edited-1

I was trying to take a picture with my phone of Rowan's hair but accidently took a video.  I'm glad I did because I love her hair blowing in the breeze!

No comments: