Saturday, April 16, 2011

New York City (Central Park & Battery Park)

After we explored the zoo (what little there was) we decided to walk around Central Park.  I have visited the park a few times and it's such a beautiful place to walk around and relax.



Our first stop was ICE CREAM!
IMG_6541_edited-1
A rare picture of me and my girl
IMG_6542_edited-1
Reese picked this exact spot out for her picture...she insisted!
IMG_6548_edited-1
The Mall
IMG_6549_edited-1
We had to make a stop at the carousel.  I just noticed David's head peeping around Reese.
IMG_6550_edited-1
I think all of the rocks around the park was Reese's favorite thing.  She could have played on them for hours.
IMG_6562_edited-1

IMG_6564_edited-1

IMG_6578_edited-1

Ryan's apartment is a few blocks from Battery Park so we walked there to take a look at the Statue of Liberty.  We didn't actually go to Liberty Island but we did ride on the Stanton Island Ferry to get a closer look of the statue.  I've been before but David hasn't.  I'd like to go back and take Reese up close.  I think she would be amazed by how big it is.


IMG_6579_edited-1

A few rare pictures of me and Reese together
IMG_6591_edited-1

IMG_6598_edited-1
We then headed back to Ryan's apartment and headed to Times Square to see it at night!

No comments: