Friday, February 18, 2011

Atlanta Botanical Garden

I decided to take the day off so after Reese's honor roll ceremony mom and I took Rowie to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.  They were having their orchid exhibit and we have a membership.  I signed Reese up for a summer day camp since she won't be in daycare this summer.  Here are a few pictures that I took.  I wasn't really inspired that day so I didn't get any great shots, but here are the ones that I did take.  Mom and I got a very good work out that day because Rowie decided she wanted to be held.  HEAVY GIRL!



IMG_6402_edited-1
I have tried every visit to take a picture of this one area of the greenhouse.  There are these roots (I guess) that hang from the top and create a canopy effect.  I keep trying to capture it but I'm starting to think it's impossible!
IMG_6405_edited-1

IMG_6410_edited-1

IMG_6412_edited-1

IMG_6414_edited-1

IMG_6417_edited-1

IMG_6418_edited-1

IMG_6423_edited-1

IMG_6427_edited-1

IMG_6428_edited-1

No comments: