Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pre-K Graduation

I can't believe that the time has come for my baby to graduate from Pre-K!!!!  I stopped by her room before the ceremony to take a quick glance at the ciaos.  But, as usual the teachers had the kids all lined up and pretty much in line.  I don't know how they do it!


IMG_1960
The entire school performed a couple of musical numbers and did all of the pledges to the flag.  It was a nice surprise to hear my little girl's voice over the microphone saying "Salute and pledge to the Christian flag".
IMG_1965

IMG_1966

IMG_1967
It was then time for the Pre-K classes to do their own special number.  Reese was nervous at first but she ended up doing a great job!
IMG_1968_edited-1
The graduates walking in. How cute are they!!!!
IMG_1975_edited-1

IMG_1976_edited-1
Love her!
IMG_1977_edited-1
They were all lined up waiting for their name to be called.  She had a sad face because she wanted to sit with us.
IMG_1978_edited-1
So excited for that diploma.  Little does she know that she's got a minimum of 17 years to go!
IMG_1986_edited-1

IMG_1985_edited-1

We all went out for ice cream after the ceremony.  I can't believe I've got a kindergartner! 

No comments: