Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Reese's school had a Mother's Day Tea and let all the kids dress up instead of their usual uniform.

Reese was super excited when it was her turn to take me to my seat.
IMG_1922_edited-1
She didn't like it when she had to go back with her classmates instead of sitting with me.  She tried so hard to hold it together but she finally broke down and cried.  Her teacher had to explain to her that she would get to sit with me after they did their song.
IMG_1925_edited-1

IMG_1926_edited-1

IMG_1928_edited-1

IMG_1931_edited-1
Reese with some of her girlfriends
IMG_1933_edited-1
The two pre-K classes
IMG_1935_edited-1
My cutie girl and her teacher Mrs Sealock
IMG_1948_edited-1

It was a very special day and I had to try and not cry.  She has grown up so much over the course of the year.  Graduation is around the corner!

No comments: