Sunday, October 18, 2009

Til Death Do They Part

Heidi, Sheila, and I hosted an engagement party for Fran and Allan and what better time than Halloween! The 3 of us had so much planning this and I thought it was a huge success! Heidi was the creative genius behind the theme. If you ever need a good party planner hire Heidi!

Fran and Allan's wedding invitation displayed
We had a yummy spread of food

I had the idea of getting a witch's cauldron and serving our signature drink from it. We put dry ice in to make the mist effect. The drink was a pomegranate and black currant martini. YUMMY!
I made tombstone cookies
A "trick or treat" table

I carved a monogrammed pumpkin


Web of Love!

We did "toe" tags as our drink tags

I made red velvet cupcakes for Fran

The hostesses

With Fran

Allan and Sheila

Allan and Heidi

Sheila and Jay, the next to get married!

The happy couple!
Counting down the days until the wedding in Ireland!!

No comments: