Saturday, October 3, 2009

Burt's Pumpkin Patch

Once again we headed to Burt's Pumpkin Patch to get our pumpkins. We met the English family there and Reese was very excited to play with their girls. I got NO cute pictures of my girl. She refused to look at me and just kept running around. Her favorite thing was going on the hay ride. I do have a confession to make for all of you that have been to Burt's. We thought that bear was real! LOL

This picture will give you an idea of the type of pictures I got of Reese!

I loved the rows of Indian corn

Cute picture of Reese with Heidi's girls, Ella and Julianna (ignore the horrible lens flare :( )
Adding in Anna!

I love how Anna is giving Jules a hard time

The girls wanted us to put on the witches hats. Our husbands seemed to find this SO funny

The girls wanted a turn

No comments: