Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stone Mountain

We had a really fun day at Stone Mountain! Fran brought along Ella (her best friend Heidi's daughter) and Reese had so much fun having a friend to play with! It was also Ella's 4th b-day. They had a BLAST together!!

Ella and Reese looking through the fence waiting for the train to come


Reese actually went over to this rock and told me to take her picture. She didn't even give me a chance to compose it! She then refused to take another, LOL!

David on top of the mountain. That is the top of Reese's head that you see.

So sweet of them!

It was extremely windy on the mountain and Reese pretended to be a bird

She was running all over the place



We finally met up with Fran and Ella on the lawn to watch the Laser Show. The girls had the best time dancing together. However Reese concerned me! She pranced all over the place looking over her shoulder, rolling her hips, and she even tried to do a jump into a split. I assume she learned this dancing from the jazz and hiphop classes at her dance studio.


This picture looks like a karate chop

Aren't they cute!!
The train came by and was really loud!
I'll have some more when I post the pictures for my final photo assignment.




No comments: