Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Assignment #2

This week's assignment was zoom bursts and panning. I didn't get a chance to actually try the panning technique. My instructor of course wants me to turn it in next week. These were my attempts of zoom bursts. I thought they were a lot of fun!!

This is a painting in my foyer. I actually took the picture of the painting just to practice and I thought it turned out really neat.

I searched through my pantry for something colorful and found Jelly Belly jellybeans. I really liked the way it turned out!
What I really wanted to do was one of those really big suckers but couldn't find one anymore! Between David and myself we probably went to like 7 stores. On my lunch break the day of my class I had to run into Michael's for yarn and found it there!! I didn't get a chance to play around with it much and went ahead and submitted it. She wants to see it when I am able to get the picture that I want. So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like this zoom technique. i wouldnt mind something like this on my wall.