Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleepover fun!

One fun thing that we try and do every few months is get together with my sorority sisters for a play date. It gives us a chance to catch up and see the changes in our little ones. This time I decided to spend the night with my good friend Julia and her daughter Darbi. Christine decided to join in on the fun and it was a total girls' night!

Darbi and Reese having a great time riding in Darbi's jeep!







































Christine helping to give Reese and Darbi their bath.












Bath time fun!!!!














All tucked in for the night. However this didn't last. My kiddo chickened out, LOL!











The next morning at the actual play date. This is the daredevil that I have to deal with!










A big grin to finish out the day!

No comments: