Friday, August 12, 2011

Botanical Gardens

I played hookie today and spent the day with Reese and Rowan since this is the last day of summer vacation for Reese.  I bought a membership to the Botanical Gardens so mom and I headed there for the day. 



IMG_8176_edited-1
Our first stop was to the flower sprinkler area.  I need someone to tell me WHY children feel the need to stand over water.  I'm sure one day Reese will kill me that I took this picture but it will be payback for all the times she embarrassed me doing this!
IMG_8178_edited-1

IMG_8181_edited-1
 
Rowie loved the water.  Here's just a short clip of her acting like a bird in a birdbath.


 
She's pretending that she's Peter Rabbit



It was so hot outside but Reese ran back and forth a few times at full speed
IMG_8187_edited-1

IMG_8198_edited-1

IMG_8201_edited-1

IMG_8206_edited-1
We had a great day together!

No comments: