Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe that this day is here.  Where did my baby girl go??????  It was a little easier for me because we kept Reese at her same private school this year due to us not moving.  Hopefully everything works out next year where she is in public school for 1st grade.  I went into work late so I could be there for the occasion.  I think her favorite thing was getting to have a backpack!  She made sure that we left it and didn't take it with us.


I of course had to take some pictures.  I think I've been asking Reese to model too much because she proceeded to show me her "new poses"
IMG_4523_edited-1

IMG_4524_edited-1

IMG_4526_edited-1
 
This was taken in her classroom.  I'm still not quite sure what she was doing...
IMG_4528_edited-1

No comments: