Saturday, August 28, 2010

5th Birthday Party

I decided that this year I just wasn't up to planning a party at the house.  I just wanted to pay and show up!  Reese was disappointed because this year she got to invite her classmates and she wanted to show everyone her room.  But, she still had a great time!  It was so nice not to clean up a house and come up with activities and a menu.  I also handed my camera over to Ryan and she took the majority of the pictures.  I really did let everyone do everything for me. :-)



I took this picture before everyone got there.  She looks so grown up!
IMG_4678_edited-1
This is Michelle's daughter Kaylynn.  She was the hit of the party!  My dad absolutely loves babies and he held her as much as possible.  She's such a good little baby letting so many people hold her.
IMG_4685

IMG_4687

IMG_4693
Reese wanted a Princess and the Frog birthday party and picked out her cake.  She loved it and couldn't wait to eat it!
IMG_4695
OK, I know this is all about Reese but OMG how huge am I????  I still have 2 months to go!!!
IMG_4696

IMG_4698

IMG_4705

IMG_4711

IMG_4713

IMG_4716
She did not want to keep this crown on her head
IMG_4722
The parents had lots of fun too!
IMG_4729

IMG_4730

IMG_4731

IMG_4734

IMG_4735

IMG_4739

IMG_4740
Reese did not know what to do in this ticket booth.  She just stood there while the tickets were blowing all around her.
IMG_4744
Towards the end she was scared because everyone kept yelling at her to grab the tickets.  They ended up just giving her a hand full when she got out.
IMG_4748



Over all it was a great day and I know Reese loved having all of her friends there to celebrate with her.  Now what is she going to want next year???

No comments: