Thursday, May 31, 2012

Random May

Just a few random activites we did in May.
 
Christie came in town for her TWENTY year high school reunion and so we went to the East Cobb food festival.  Reese was trying so hard to hit that ball!
Untitled
 
My Aunt Linda and Uncle Ernie had us over for breakfast.  My cousin Brian rode around with them on his back for a good 30 minutes.  It reminded me of how my Uncle Rodney used to do the same with us.
Untitled
 
Ro loves to get in the Guinness' crate.  He should be happy she didn't kick him out this time!
Untitled
 
We got caught in a crazy hail storm.  I've never experienced anything like this in my life!  It looked like it had snowed and then next morning it was still piled up on the side of the streets.
Untitled
 
We are loving the new area where we live.  We went to a pizza pub and they had live music.  The girls loved dancing to it.  I snapped the below pictures of Reese because I thought she looked so pretty. :-)
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
And finally Reese had her last day of 1st grade!  She's growing up WAY too fast!!!
Untitled

No comments: