Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day

I've never been one to be spontaneous but I made a spur of the moment decision to take Reese to Florida and meet Christie, Colleen, Ryan, and Avery.  Reese and I left after work Thursday and drove until 1 AM to Pensacola, FL.  Reese did pretty good on the drive and I was proud of her.  My mom thankfully packed for me when I called her and my mom does my laundry so I had clean clothes all ready to be packed and go!  If it wasn't for that I would have never been able to go. 

We spent the majority of the time on the bay side
IMG_0003_edited-1
 
IMG_0004_edited-1
 
We never did get this water gun to work.  Reese was pretty disappointed by that.
IMG_0008_edited-1
 
Avery was not cooperating to take a picture :-)
IMG_0010_edited-1
 
IMG_0013_edited-1
 
My beautiful girl!!!
IMG_0017_edited-1
 
IMG_0016_edited-1IMG_0022_edited-1IMG_0023_edited-1
 
I let Reese go out with Christie on the jet ski despite my anxiety and panic.  She had a great time!  I actually went out with Christie as well.  I was SCARED!  I had my arms wrapped her so tight and don't tell her but I believe I peed on her. :)
Untitled

No comments: