Thursday, November 24, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Our last day!  We saved Animal Kingdom for Thanksgiving Day because we knew the Magic Kingdom would be crazy busy due to the Thanksgiving Day Parade.  We made the right decision because the lines weren't bad at all in Animal Kingdom.  David and I even rode Everest twice which is my fave ride!  We talked Reese into going on this scary dinosaur ride (not the one below) and I honestly don't know what we were thinking.  I was traumatized by this ride when I went with my good friend Christine about 10 years ago.  We all climbed in our car and proceeded to close our eyes the entire ride (David too)!  The picture that they take during the ride show us all looking calm with our eyes closed and the people around us have looks of terror, HA!

IMG_8792_edited-1

IMG_8793_edited-1

IMG_8794_edited-1
 
When we first decided to go to Disney for T-Day I knew I wanted to have our T-Day dinner in Cinderella's castle.  You can make reservations for dinner 6 months in advance so that is what I did first thing 6 months prior to our trip.  We got in!!!  I think this was probably the highlight of our trip.  Reese and Rowan loved all of the princesses.  Ro was scared of all of the characters but she was OK with the princesses.  So, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom that night for our last few hours at Disney.
IMG_8800_edited-1

IMG_8803_edited-1

IMG_8802_edited-1
 
David was feeling pretty hot after his picture with Cinderella.  Our dinner included 2 prints of a picture with Cinderella.  I need to scan it and share at some point.  Oh, and each child got a princess wand or a pirate's sword.  Guess who insisted on the pirate's sword?  Reese you think???  Think again....DAVID!
IMG_8807_edited-1

IMG_8811_edited-1

IMG_8813_edited-1

IMG_8816_edited-1

IMG_8818_edited-1

IMG_8819_edited-1

IMG_8820_edited-1

IMG_8821_edited-1

IMG_8823_edited-1

IMG_8826_edited-1
 
For some reason Ro really took to our waitress.  She went right to her and gave her a big hug.
IMG_8827_edited-1
 
Ro ripped this doll off a peg as I walked by.  She completely ripped the plastic ties...so I bought it for her.  She loved it!
 
We went on Buzz Lightyear's ride one last time and David got a crazy score!  He was so proud of himself!
 
As we were leaving the next day I took a couple of shots of our hotel with my phone.  I wish I would have done more!


No comments: