Sunday, May 1, 2011

Strawberry Picking

I have always wanted to take Reese to go strawberry picking.  David was a good sport and him and mom came along to pick strawberries.  Reese basically picked one strawberry and then announced that there were too many ants and it was hot.  So she proceeded to just tell me which ones to pick and when that got old she went into the shade and sat with David and Rowan.  Mom and I picked the strawberries and filled up two large buckets.  I still want to try blueberry picking but I'm sure Reese will play the princess again while I do the labor



This is Reese's one strawberry
IMG_6867_edited-1

IMG_6869_edited-1
It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's just Reese posing!
IMG_6874_edited-1

IMG_6880_edited-1
Checking out all of the ants
IMG_6886_edited-1
Yummy!
IMG_6888_edited-1

IMG_6889_edited-1

IMG_6891_edited-1
I just LOVE my girls!!!!!  They are both full of personality and leave me shaking my head most days.
IMG_6895_edited-1

IMG_6901_edited-1

No comments: