Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My little chunker!

There is no denying that Rowie is a little chunker.  This was confirmed at her 4 month appointment.  Rowie weighed 16 lbs 4 oz (95th percentile), height 24 1/4 in (50th percentile), and her head was in the 25th percentile.  I'm not quite sure where she got that little head from because David and I have big ole noggins!  She has gotten taller as she was in the 25th percentile at her 2 month appointment.  I'm sure you noticed that I said she was in the 95th percentile for weight!  Rowan gets one formula bottle a day and the doctor wants us to dilute the bottle or give her straight water if she will take it.  She also said that we are to skip the cereal and go straight to veggies as she doesn't need the carbs.  We aren't trying to have her lose weight but just slow down the rate in which she does gain it.  We shall see how she does at her next appointment.  I do love her "little" rolls though.  :-)  I can't believe she's four months old and that it's time to start solids; where has the time gone???

No comments: