Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Sick Baby!

Reese doesn't get sick very often.  She has actually only vomited one time and that was because she was coughing so hard.  I picked her up from school on Friday (my b-day) and we were going to go to Willy's to eat.  She started off OK but then got extremely cranky and whiny.  I thought she was tired so I told her to just close her eyes while we drove.  We sat down at Willy's and she just laid on me and then tried to lay down in the chair.  I felt her forward and she felt really warm.  I was concerned because she had her vaccinations earlier in the week so I thought she was having a reaction.  We headed home and I took her temp and it was at 102.6 and we put her right to bed.  The next day she was supposed to go to a birthday party so we kept her home and she actually took a nap!  That NEVER happens.  My dad came over to watch the football game and Reese laid down on the couch to watch it with him.  She was asleep in a few minutes.  When she woke up her fever was down to 99 and she acted fine so we let her go to my birthday at the Melting Pot.  She loved it and acted like her normal self.  So on Sunday she went to her very first Falcons game with David and Ryan and had a great time.  But, by the time she got home her fever was up again and she was cranky.  I kept her home the next day and David took her to the doctor.  It turns out she was fighting a virus and they weren't really able to tell us what it was.  But, we all survived! 



sick

Falcons

Falcons 2

Falcons 3

No comments: